Some of the teenagers or even office employees may wonder what are computing skills? And how we can learn that?
Well, we are here to tell you what are computing skills? And how you can learn it step by step! So stay tuned with us.
Before we get into, if you like to have the latest knowledge about different technologies so consider subscribing to our newsletter, you will get the latest updates from us directly in your inbox.
What Are Computing Skills?
Computing skills are the knowledge and ability in a person to use and manage computers as well as other technologies with their understanding, and to perform various tasks and projects in the computer also add to the computing skills. In short: making your work easy with the computer is called computing skill.
Nowadays, computers can do a lot of different tasks to make manual operations easy in this busy world.
So computing skills fall into three main categories.
- Basic skills
- Intermediate skills
- Expert skills
Basic skills are entry-level skills like a person knows how to build presentations, knows how to work in MS-Office, and can perform the basic tasks in a computer like installing different software, and know-how of different settings in windows itself.
For your better understanding, we put all the basic skills in bullet points.
A person can do at a Basic level of Computing skills are:
- Knowledge about windows and its setting.
- Knows how to install windows.
- Can manage different working files on a computer.
- Know how to install different software.
- Command on building Presentations, preparing, and making different documents.
- Knows how to compose Emails and know how to manage other online accounts.
- Can perform basic research on Google.
- Understanding of different components of computer hardware.
Intermediate skills are somehow advanced than a basic level of skills. At the intermediate level, the person gets a little bit advanced, he starts to understand all these things, how the computer works, he gets a little knowledge of the computer hardware.
- Can understand the written code.
- Know how to trouble fix any technical and software problems.
- Know how to replace any component if it’s not working.
- Learn software without any teacher, by just exploring and understanding things.
- Detailed practical knowledge in software.
- Can write a hello world code in HTML or any other language.
- Knowledge of networking in computers.
- Taking over any virus and protecting the existing files.
- Adobe software.
At the expert level a person becomes the master of the computer, he knows and has expertise in several coding languages and can write his applications and websites. He also knows the detailed knowledge of server and networking.
An expert level person can do,
- Can repair a computer on its own.
- Can make his own softwares.
- Practical working in databases.
- As well as can do Intermediate level and basic level things easily.
So these are all for What are computing skills hope you like this article.
Now, it’s your turn to Comment your Opinion or Suggestion upon that!
We are Happy to hear it From You
If you have any suggestion so leave a comment we are Happy to hear it from you, your comment will be appreciated by our Team, and your suggestions and opinions in the comment is the First priority for Us.
Check out our more articles in our site which you may like! And if you like that above article Share it on your Social media for showing Love!
More to Check Out!